Thursday, November 17, 2005

 

Parents-Teachers Conference on Thursday 11/17/2005

WMS had parents-teachers day today!

Just wondering whether you were able to meet with your student's teacher today to find out how he/she is doing in class/school. Several parents were here in the school between 12:30 - 2:45 and again from 6:00 - 8:00 pm.
In order not to miss the next conference, check in at this blog or at the newly created WMS Technology Class website at http//teacherweb.com/MA/WebsterMiddleSchool/PrinceObiri-Mainoo/ for updates and up and coming activities.

You are invited to post comments and suggestions here. Thanks for visiting and please, visit again soon!

Mr. Prince

Comments:
i dislike this web site
 
i hate this
 
so what
 
hi
 
there is to many fat kids
 
I really liked the pictures!!!
The pictures really were the best!
 
Mrs. Finamore is cool
 
some people are so mean!!! u rock mr prince
 
some people are so mean!!! u rock mr prince
 
my class is very intresting.my teacher is very nice.my class is noisy.they talk all the time.
 
my class is very intresting.my teacher is very nice.my class is noisy.they talk all the time.
 
The band is great.
 
hi mr. prince sup dude sup dude you rock mr prince
 
hi mr. prince sup dude sup dude you rock mr prince
 
hey mr.prince i think all the pictures you took are wicked COOL..
 
I think your web site is great every one can see are class is really fun I'm in Mrs. Finamore and she rocks
 
I like the site because people get to see Ms Finamore's class. She rocks!
 
i like these pictures
 
hi i like pictures :)
 
hi students,how are you?
 
Mr. Prince the pictures are great I really like them I think you did a great job.
 
this is a great sight.
 
cool!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?