Monday, February 13, 2006

 

Welcome to Our February 2006 Pictures!

Welcome to the WMS Library!
Some of our band instruments
At the 6th Grade Community Awards meeting!
Hard working students are often awarded with these beautiful certificates
The Principal and the Dean give out certificates to deserving 6th graders
More musical instruments in Mr. Wright's class
A 6th grader receives her award from the principal
Some musical instruments in Mr. Wright's class
Students wait for the presentation of awards to deserving 6th graders

Comments:
My name is Danny I am in Mrs.Boccicchio's and I will take atougraphs.
 
good
 
great! alot
 
great! alot
 
My name is jimmy I am in mrs. Boccicchio's class. I liked the ice cream party. I will take atuographs in two seconds.
 
lets rock
 
some cool pics i guess. sher.. lol..bye
 
school!!!!
 
heyy this is cool seeing my picture and stuff on the website. I Like this I can post comments. lol
well this is cool

~♥Makayla♥~
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?